Sunday, 25 November 2012

Music From A Darkened Bedroom - "Born Stupid"

OK...this is the last and final track of my solo works, there are in fact many more but they are not digitized and available on line (in fact they are still on cassette tape which gives away how long ago they were written and recorded). Anyway, this track is not and I repeat NOT a keyboard composed, performed and recorded by me at track at all as it's a guitar composition that was written, performed and recorded by me. He he. It's also a nice lead into what I have planned for your audible pleasure now the solo works have finished. Anyway, the piece was written for two guitars (I play both in this recording) and there's a very simple bass line that accompanies it (I play that too). The track was called "Born Stupid", I have no idea why I called it that but I did and here it is. So here's the last of my solo works...