Friday, 16 November 2012

Music From A Darkened Bedroom - "Bring It Home"

Okey dokey folks! It's time for me to unleash track #7 of my solo works on an unsuspecting world. This track is somewhat of a departure from the previous tunes I'd written, it's still sounds very much like me though. I started off with a basic "thump thump" beat set to 120 bpm (beats per minute)and built things up from there. Didn't really know where I was going with it and let the track sort of dictate itself to me as I went along. It's not the most memorable of tunes I've ever written but it has it's moments. The highly sequenced retro sounding synth lead is particularly pleasing as it was an absolute beast to program and get right. The ending fizzles out as I was originally going to run it into another track and create a far bigger piece but ended up abandoning that idea. So here's "Bring It Home" (track #7) ...