Monday, 12 November 2012

Music From A Darkened Bedroom - "English Rose"

Track #3 of my solo works was completely unplanned. I was playing around with one of the "Harpsichord" settings on my keyboard and happened to randomly play a few chords and notes that I liked the sound of. I went back and played it again and before I knew it I had the basis of a Harpsichord track in place. I wasn't quite sure what to do with it once I recorded t and left it for a while. A few days later I had a melody running in my head, I had no idea where it came from but it was like a low cello sounding orchestral theme. I turned on the keyboard to work out what it was I was hearing and was staggered to find that it fitted perfectly over the Harpsichord piece I'd recorded before. Sorted!!! Anyway here's "English Rose" ... all 01:37 of it!