Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Daily Doodle : Girl With Pet Alien

I wasn't quite sure where to take this one. The girl was easy and on my first attempt there she was pretty much as i'd seen her in my head. The alien was a tough one. At first I thought of a small girl with a giant alien just behind her but she'd got it on a lead. Started sketching it out but I didn't like the alien at all and the concept just didn;t seem to fit right. So I fiddled about a while and played with a few other ideas that I didn't care for much either untikl I suddenly remembered an alien i'd drawn a few years ago in it's UFO. I searched for the old file and actually found the original PSD file of it too so i cheated by dropping it in behind the girl and then adding the lead idea from the firts thought and hey presto ...